In today’s day and age, it’s essential to have a high-quality, mobile-friendly website to promote your business. CRRNT offers just that. When we talk about “responsive design”, we are referring to the natural way that a website adapts, or “responds”, to a variety of different screen sizes and displays.
We consider the following areas of focus when designing and developing new websites for our clients:
User Experience Design Understanding your audience and ensuring that users won’t be confused when navigating your website.
Performance Driven Optimizing websites for fast loading times along with overall speed and scalability.
Data-Focused Analyzing your website’s content and taking into account what works and what doesn’t work.
How It All Comes Together
- Project planning and wire-framing (pre-production phase)
- Initial design/proof of concept
- Strategic development, feedback and iterations
- Final testing, search engine preparation and submission
- Website launch! (Go live)